I am using price per ounce analysis. For a 20 oz small Chocolate Hulk the price comes out to $5.97 including tax. For the same smoothie twice its size it comes out to be $9.80. The better deal obviously is the 40 oz, or is it? In the former scenario I am spending $0.2985 per ounce while in the latter scenario I am spending $0.245 per ounce. $10 a day on smoothies or $300/month instead of $150/month. If you want to gain weight, you have to be rich, plain and simple. I had that realization in 2008 trying out for a college football team. In 2012, same old ish just a different day or toilet as my potna would say.
- Hahahahaha, this one is on "pernt" (point). #neworleans #NOLA #Louisiana #RatchetU @wildwayne @CurrenSy_Spitta http://t.co/8jVR5mfMkb 2 years ago
- The next person who tells me, "if it's for you, then it's for you," I'm sneaking them. 2 years ago
- RT @MichaelPorfirio: Never say you cant do something, say you havent done it yet. 2 years ago
- Women need attention, men need sex. Men give attention but get no sex. 2 years ago
- Invent me a sandal/flip flop that prevents sores on bottoms of feet and corns on top of toes, first purchase here @TopInventionss 2 years ago
- Beats versus Lyrics: What camp are you in?
- Classic New Orleans Architectural Style
- Friday Fish Fry Rant
- Giving up 'insert addiction here' for Lent
- Health & Fitness
- Healthy Food
- How do you Pronounce New Orleans?
- Investing in the Stock Market Part 2
- Louisiana Shrimping Season 2012 and Where to Buy Shrimp
- New Orleans
- New Orleans Food: Breakfast Favorite
- New Orleans Restaurant Review: Drago's
- Rap Music
- Sean Pamphilon Writes Essay about Saints Bounty
- Sparkchess.com Claire
- Tim Tebow vs John Elway: 1st 8 Starts
- Welcome to NOLA Man Blog
- Workplace Blues