What the *fill in the blank*? I am one of the few people (in the US/developed world) that does not have features such as 4G and constant internet. Therefore, I actually cared for the SMS feature google had. All one had to do was text whatever to GOOGLE: 466453 and it would respond with instant hits. I used it for four main purposes: 1) definitions of English words i.e. “define impetuous” 2) translations i.e. “t I was going to help but could not english to spanish” 3) websites i.e. “web speckled trout” and finally 4) directions “3700 Orleans Avenue to US 1 Miami, FL”. So all of that shit is gone and I am now left with truly a transmitter. First World Problems, I know but c’mon google, reinstall it. It was a great tool to have in the arsenal!!!!!
- Hahahahaha, this one is on "pernt" (point). #neworleans #NOLA #Louisiana #RatchetU @wildwayne @CurrenSy_Spitta http://t.co/8jVR5mfMkb 2 years ago
- The next person who tells me, "if it's for you, then it's for you," I'm sneaking them. 2 years ago
- RT @MichaelPorfirio: Never say you cant do something, say you havent done it yet. 2 years ago
- Women need attention, men need sex. Men give attention but get no sex. 2 years ago
- Invent me a sandal/flip flop that prevents sores on bottoms of feet and corns on top of toes, first purchase here @TopInventionss 2 years ago
- Beats versus Lyrics: What camp are you in?
- Classic New Orleans Architectural Style
- Friday Fish Fry Rant
- Giving up 'insert addiction here' for Lent
- Health & Fitness
- Healthy Food
- How do you Pronounce New Orleans?
- Investing in the Stock Market Part 2
- Louisiana Shrimping Season 2012 and Where to Buy Shrimp
- New Orleans
- New Orleans Food: Breakfast Favorite
- New Orleans Restaurant Review: Drago's
- Rap Music
- Sean Pamphilon Writes Essay about Saints Bounty
- Sparkchess.com Claire
- Tim Tebow vs John Elway: 1st 8 Starts
- Welcome to NOLA Man Blog
- Workplace Blues