I have some big posts I will do in the future. I just haven’t had the time to sit down and write them but here is a debate I have had for decades and am sure it will continue until the day I die. What is the official pronunciation of New Orleans? I have always pronounced it as such: Noo Orlee-endz, but I hear more people say New Or-lenz and New Awlenz…I am proudly one of the few who say Noo Awlee-endz, and if anyone wants to fight me about it, meet me outside!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
February 2018 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Beats versus Lyrics: What camp are you in?
- Classic New Orleans Architectural Style
- Friday Fish Fry Rant
- Giving up 'insert addiction here' for Lent
- Health & Fitness
- Healthy Food
- How do you Pronounce New Orleans?
- Investing in the Stock Market Part 2
- Louisiana Shrimping Season 2012 and Where to Buy Shrimp
- New Orleans
- New Orleans Food: Breakfast Favorite
- New Orleans Restaurant Review: Drago's
- Rap Music
- Sean Pamphilon Writes Essay about Saints Bounty
- Sparkchess.com Claire
- Tim Tebow vs John Elway: 1st 8 Starts
- Welcome to NOLA Man Blog
- Workplace Blues