I tuned in to the Sports Hangover on 690 AM to hear Sean Pamphilon, an independent filmmaker who released the Greg Williams’ bounty audio, tell his side of the story. It was a great interview. I looked up his essay which is a bit long-winded but it is very interesting and provides an opportunity to view the Saints organization from the inside out. Check it out here:
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
April 2017 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Beats versus Lyrics: What camp are you in?
- Classic New Orleans Architectural Style
- Friday Fish Fry Rant
- Giving up 'insert addiction here' for Lent
- Health & Fitness
- Healthy Food
- How do you Pronounce New Orleans?
- Investing in the Stock Market Part 2
- Louisiana Shrimping Season 2012 and Where to Buy Shrimp
- New Orleans
- New Orleans Food: Breakfast Favorite
- New Orleans Restaurant Review: Drago's
- Rap Music
- Sean Pamphilon Writes Essay about Saints Bounty
- Sparkchess.com Claire
- Tim Tebow vs John Elway: 1st 8 Starts
- Welcome to NOLA Man Blog
- Workplace Blues